TruNature Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine Supports alertness & short term memory. Ginkgo Biloba can help mental clarity and memory retention. Research has shown that Ginkgo Biloba works as an antioxidant and contains flavone glycosides and terpenes that can help maintain healthy blood flow to the brain to assist mental clarity and memory retention. Vinpocetine is widely sold and respected in Europe. Based on preliminary research, Vinocetine helps support brain function such as enhancing concentration and memory by activating cerebral metabolism. Suggested Use: Take one softgel two times daily, preferably with a meal. Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Softgel Each Softgel Contains – % Daily Value: Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) 60 mg (Standardized to 24% [14.4 mg] Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% [3.6 mg] Terpene Lactones) – *, Vinpocetine 5 mg – *. *Daily Value not established. Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin, Vinpocetine, Caramel, Titanium Dioxide. Warning: Please consult your health care professional before taking Ginkgo Biloba product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), or taking a blood thinner. Keep out of the reach of children.
TruNature Ginkgo Biloba Extract with Vinpocetine 300 Softgels
- Maxi Ginkgo Biloba, 90 Capsules, Maxi-Health Research (MaxiHealth)
- Ginkgold Ginkgo Bonus, 50+25 Tablets, Nature’s Way
- Ginkgo OptiMem Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 60mg 180 tabs, Planetary Herbals
- Ginkgo OptiMem Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 60mg 90 tabs, Planetary Herbals
- Ginkgo OptiMem Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 60mg 45 tabs, Planetary Herbals